The mission of Asseco Poland and the Asseco Group is to improve the quality of life by providing solutions for people and technologies for business.
Driven by the vision:
- Asseco Poland is willing to be reliable and fast and offer the best products and services to support customers around the world in achieving their goals. Its employees form a competent and passionate team combining traditional values with modern approach,
- The company builds an international group of technology companies, whose federal model allows for the use of local entrepreneurship and market knowledge. When a company joins the group, it increases its implementation capabilities and credibility towards demanding customers.
The strategy of Asseco Poland is focused on building long-term value for its stakeholders. It is based on two key pillars: development of proprietary software and services and increasing the scale of operations through acquisitions.
The strategy of organic growth of Asseco Poland S.A. is based on providing proprietary IT software and services to clients in Poland and abroad. The company's strategy relies on sector-specific business expertise, which is supported by technological competence. In addition, Asseco leverages on the vast experience of its international affiliated companies to create a comprehensive portfolio of products satisfying the highest needs of its customers.
The activities of the Asseco Poland S.A focus on providing a wide range of proprietary IT solutions and services. The company specializes in implementing the largest and most complex IT projects ordered by various clients, offering comprehensive solutions to all sectors of the economy, and also selling standardized products to smaller entities. The company builds long-term trust-based relationships with customers, becoming their strategic business partner.
Apart from its operating activities, as the owner controlling other companies of the Asseco Group, Asseco Poland S.A. plays a key role in the Group. Asseco Poland sets strategic directions for the Group's development, monitors and supervises their implementation, sets forth internal rules of operation, and regulates mutual relations among the companies within the federation.
Development through acquisitions
Asseco Poland S.A. has been pursuing successful acquisition policy in Poland and abroad for many years and is ranked among the most experienced companies in this field in Poland. Since 2004, the Company has finalized over 80 purchase transactions, repeatedly increasing the scale of its operations and geographic reach.
Above all, the Company is interested in profitable entities with committed and highly-specialized employees willing to further develop themselves by joining a unique federation model of Asseco or integrating with Asseco Poland S.A. The purpose of Asseco’s acquisitions is to increase competence in key sectors of activity, enter new geographic markets, or strengthen the position of the entire Asseco Group in the countries where it has been already present.
Strategic objectives in key areas
- directing the offer to the following sectors: financial, healthcare, general business and public administration, in Poland and abroad,
- development and provision of software-based solutions in the areas of key importance for the Company customers' business,
- striving to build repeatable solutions to achieve the right margin level while maintaining competitive prices,
- striving for a stable source of revenues from maintenance and development services linked with the delivered software, by retaining at the Company and protecting copyrights to developed solutions,
- providing proprietary software-based solutions in the SaaS model.
- business areas dedicated to serve different market sectors,
- great diversity, as a consequence of different needs, specificities and development phases of each sector,
- supporting all initiatives for the exchange of knowledge and experience between various areas,
- a catalogue of common values and a vision, mission, strategy that can be specified by business areas,
- backoffice processes common for all areas that support business objectives,
- investment in research and development.
- seeing people as the organization's greatest value,
- high expert knowledge and use of team potential,
- investments in the development of high expert and sectorial competences,
- gathering knowledge and experience by maintaining a stable team,
- promoting initiatives and innovative approaches.
Corporate social responsibility:
- taking care of important social interests,
- supporting Polish sport,
- helping those in need,
- environmental protection measures.