The mission of Asseco Poland and the Asseco Group is to improve the quality of life by providing solutions for people and technologies for business.
Driven by the vision:
- Asseco Poland is willing to be reliable and fast and offer the best products and services to support customers around the world in achieving their goals. Its employees form a competent and passionate team combining traditional values with modern approach,
- The company builds an international group of technology companies, whose federal model allows for the use of local entrepreneurship and market knowledge. When a company joins the group, it increases its implementation capabilities and credibility towards demanding customers.
The strategy of Asseco Poland is focused on building long-term value for its stakeholders. It is based on two key pillars: development of proprietary software and services and increasing the scale of operations through acquisitions.
The strategy of organic growth of Asseco Poland S.A. is based on providing proprietary IT software and services to clients in Poland and abroad. The company's strategy relies on sector-specific business expertise, which is supported by technological competence. In addition, Asseco leverages on the vast experience of its international affiliated companies to create a comprehensive portfolio of products satisfying the highest needs of its customers.
The activities of the Asseco Poland S.A focus on providing a wide range of proprietary IT solutions and services. The company specializes in implementing the largest and most complex IT projects ordered by various clients, offering comprehensive solutions to all sectors of the economy, and also selling standardized products to smaller entities. The company builds long-term trust-based relationships with customers, becoming their strategic business partner.
Apart from its operating activities, as the owner controlling other companies of the Asseco Group, Asseco Poland S.A. plays a key role in the Group. Asseco Poland sets strategic directions for the Group's development, monitors and supervises their implementation, sets forth internal rules of operation, and regulates mutual relations among the companies within the federation.
Development through acquisitions
For many years, Asseco has pursued an effective acquisition policy at home and abroad. Since 2004, it has successfully completed nearly 130 acquisitions, increasing its business scale and geographic reach many times over. The Group is primarily interested in profitable entities with specialized and committed staff, willing to further develop themselves by joining a unique federation model or by integrating with Asseco. The acquisitions are intended to enhance our competence in the key sectors of business, to enter new geographical markets, or to reinforce the Asseco Group's position in the countries where it is already present.
Strategic objectives in key areas
- targeting the financial, health, corporate and government sectors, at home and abroad,
- building and delivering software-based solutions in the Company customers' business-critical areas,
- aiming to build repeatable solutions for adequate margins while maintaining a competitive price level,
- striving for a stable source of revenues derived from maintenance and development services for the software provided, by retaining within the Company and protecting copyrights to the solutions it develops,
- providing SaaS-based solutions based on proprietary software.
- business areas dedicated to serving various market sectors,
- great diversity, a consequence of the different needs, specifics and development phases of each sector,
- supporting all initiatives to exchange knowledge and experience between areas,
- a catalog of shared values and a vision, mission and strategy that can be detailed by business areas,
- back office processes common to all areas to support business objectives,
- investments in research and development (R&D).
- seeing people as the organization's greatest value,
- high expert knowledge and use of team potential,
- investments in the development of high-level expert and sectoral competencies,
- gathering knowledge and experience by maintaining a stable team,
- promoting initiatives and innovative approaches.
Corporate social responsibility:
- taking care of important social interests,
- supporting Polish sport,
- helping those in need,
- environmental protection activities.