Best Practice

 


Declaration Compliance with Best Practices for Asseco Poland - as a public company listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange Asseco Poland follows a set of corporate best practices prepared by the Warsaw exchange. The company annually, jointly with its annual report, publishes information on current state of compliance with the practices.

Statement on the company’s compliance with the corporate governance recommendations and principles contained in the Code of Best Practice for WSE Listed Companies 2016

In line with Best Practice I.Z.1.11. Management Board of Asseco Poland declares no specific rule for changing an entity responsible for auditing the company's financial statements has been set.


Information about men and women in Asseco Poland authorities between 2014 and 2016

Between January 1, 2014 and December 31, 2016 the Management Board of Asseco Poland in its entirety consisted of men.

 
 The company's Supervisory Board consisted entirely of men between January 1, 2012 and December 31, 2013.
 
 
 
 

Information about men and women in Asseco Poland authorities between 2012 and 2013

Between January 1, 2012 and May 31, 2012 the Management Board of the company consisted of 11 Board Members including one woman - Renata Bojdo. Thus, women participation in the board reached 9.1% for the period with the remaining 90.9% of the board being represented by men.

Starting June 1, 2012 the Management Board in its entirety consisted of men.

The company's Supervisory Board consisted entirely of men between January 1, 2012 and December 31, 2013.